Student Exchange in the Framework of a "Faculty-/Departmental" Agreement
The faculties at UZH have concluded faculty or department agreements with several universities worldwide. Within the framework of these agreements, students from our partner institutions have the possibility to study one or two semesters at UZH. These agreements address students of the relevant fields of study only.
In order to apply for the exchange program, you must be selected by your home university. Please contact the International Relations Office at your home university for information about their application procedure. After you have been selected by your university, you will receive an email with the link to the online application form. Please fill in the form and upload the required application documents on Mobility Online. You will receive the login for the database in due time.
You can find further information about the application documents, the application deadline and the acceptance procedure at the responsible faculty or institute.
Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics
- You will find further information and names of contact persons on the website of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
English Language and Literature
- Contact: Dr. Monika Gsell
- Contact: Dr. Daniela Tan
- You will find further information on the website of the Institute of Asian and Oriental Studies.
- Contact: Lucja Bernhart
- You will find further information on the website of the Department of Political Science
Slavonic Language and Literature
Faculty of Theology
- Contact: Susanne Schenker
- You will find further information on the website of the Faculty of Theology and the Institute of Hermeneutics and Philosophy of Religion.