Particular emphasis is placed on cultivating partnerships with local, national, and international stakeholders of key relevance such as the City of Zurich, the Canton of Zurich, the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation, and other major international partner institutions.
In addition to regular projects with the Swiss International Network we also organize conference appearances, for example at CeBIT 2016 in Hannover, the SXSW conference 2017 in Austin, the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), and activities with the World Economic Forum.
Zurich meets your City
Together with the City of Zurich,the Canton of Zurich, and other local partners, UZH organizes the festival program known as “Zurich meets your City.” These festivals are designed to build Zurich’s image as an attractive location for the arts, business, research, and innovation, and as a tourist destination.
On behalf of the Executive Board of the University, the International Relations Office organizes workshops and conferences with selected international partner universities. These activities aim to explore the potential for cooperation with specific regions and partners, enable researchers to make initial contact, and promote topics of particular strategic interest to UZH.
- Workshop series Sports Law (PDF, 186 KB), Sports Arbitration 1 (PDF, 164 KB) and Sports Arbitration 2 (PDF, 353 KB), Tokyo, 2017
- Kyoto-Swiss Symposium, Kyoto, 2016
- Exploratory Workshop „Frontiers in Biology and Medicine“, Bangalore, 2014
- Exploratory Workshop „Relationships of Possession. Linguistic, Literary, Philosophical and Legal Perspectives“, New Dehli, 2014
- Workshop "Exploring Partnerships – A Dialogue between Indian and Swiss Social
- Scientists", Mumbai, 2014
- Swiss-Kyoto Symposium, Zürich, 2013