The University of Murcia is looking for 17 language assistants for the academic year 2016/17 for the Faculties of Humanities and Education:
- Application deadline and procedure: Applications and documents must reach the University of Murcia's "Registro General" office or any Spanish Consulate "Registro" office by May 30th, 2016.
- Duration of the scholarship: From October 1st, 2016, to June 30th, 2017.
- Grant: 700 euros/month, plus 1000 euros dedicated to language and university courses.
- Requirements: To be a native speaker of English, French, German, Italian, or Arabic, and to have a Bachelor's degree in Languages or Foreign Language Teaching.
- Scholars' obligations: 12 language and culture teaching hours per week (under the supervision of a lecturer), plus 2 tutoring hours per week.