The National Chengchi University (NCCU) in Taipei offers scholarship for Master's and PhD students to conduct short-term research on Sinology at NCCU for the academic year 2020/2021.
- The scholarship offers a monthly stipend of NTD 30,000 to Master's students and NTD 50,000 to PhD students.
- The award period is 3 to 6 months (between August 2020 and July 2021).
- The scholarship provides recipients from overseas universities with one round-trip, economy-class flight ticket.
- Applications should be submitted to the Office of Lo Chia-luen International Sinology Chair via email (email@example.com) by 30 April 2020.
Applications should include the following documents:
- Application form (download at https://bit.ly/2vh1yzp)
- Research plan written in Chinese (maximum of 2,000 characters)
- Curriculum Vitae (including a list of publications)
- University certificate of enrollment and transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- A NCCU advisor consent letter
The scholarship recipients are required to:
- have a NCCU advisor during the award period
- participate in academic activities conducted by NCCU
- receive only this grant and no other scholarships while in Taiwan
- submit a final report by the end date of the award
- acknowledge NCCU support in publications and agree to allow NCCU to use the publications in education promotion
For more information about the Lo Chia-luen International Sinology Scholarship, please refer to the latest news on the website (https://sites.google.com/view/sinologynccu).