Within the framework of a reciprocal exchange, the Republic of Poland, represented by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange NAWA, offers 4 scholarships of 9 months each to Switzerland. The scholarships can be divided into short scholarships of 1 month for example or they can be granted for a semester or a full academic year. They are offered for the following objectives:
- participation in scientific internship
- completion of part-time studies
- completion of university studies (first-cycle programme, second-cycle programme, Master’s degree studies or doctoral studies)
- study visit
- obtaining materials for scientific work
- conducting teaching activities at a host centre
- other form or forms of scientific or academic activity related to the implementation of studies, doctoral thesis or academic work
Application deadline: 13rd May 2019 at the Scholarship Service of swissuniversities
Besides the scholarships offered within bilateral agreements, Swiss students and researchers can also apply to the following scholarship programmes:
The call for applications is open from 19th March to 14th May 2019. Applications have to be submitted in an electronic form via NAWA’s ICT system.
- Ulam Programme - Mobility grants for post-doctoral researchers
The call for applications is open from 22nd January to 23rd April 2019. Applications have to be submitted in an electronic form via NAWA’s ICT system.