What is ISEP?
ISEP is a global network based in the USA. It offers UZH students the opportunity to study for one or maximum two semesters at one of its 150 institutions in the USA and another 50 spread across the world. The University of Zurich became a member of ISEP in 2009. It participates in the ISEP- Exchange-Program but not, however, in ISEP Direct.
Note: Please use the Firefox-Browser to open the link.
- Matriculation at UZH at the time of your application and for the length of your intended semester/year abroad
- Students majoring in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Law, or the Faculty of Theology
- At least two successfully completed semesters at Bachelor’s level before taking up studies abroad; Master's students after one semester
- TOEFL test with the required number of points: You need to have passed the test by the end of the application period, or have set the application date for January (or July, if applying for the Spring Semester).
- Any additional proof of language skills according to the requirements of the relevant universities