Within the framework of the Swiss-European Mobility Programme, UZH students who undertake a traineeship in another European country can be awarded funding to cover their travel and living expenses.
In order to be able to apply for financial support for a traineeship, the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- You have found a traineeship position and a supervisor at a university with an Erasmus Charter or at a company in another European country;
- The traineeship lasts between a minimum of two and a maximum of 12 months;
- At the time of your application, you must be matriculated at UZH and, at the end of your traineeship, your degree (BA or MA) at UZH is not older than 12 months;
- If you have not yet completed your studies, the traineeship will count towards your degree (in the form of ECTS points, an entry in your transcript of records or diploma supplement, or a term paper).
- Provided these conditions are met, you are invited to submit the following form to us, fully completed and signed, at the latest two months before the start of your traineeship.
- Please note that the application form must be signed by your departmental coordinator at UZH. Please enclose with the application a copy of your personal ID and one proof-of-matriculation voucher at UZH.
- If your request is approved, we will e-mail you additional forms required for receiving a grant (Grant Agreement for Traineeships, Learning Agreement for Traineeships, Insurance Declaration, Final Report, and Certificate of Attendance).